- Headmaster's Letter: Let's Be Thankful
- Experiential School: Congratulations Ms Bowen, Getting ready for the the holiday, Healthy Choices, Collaborative Construction, Culminating the Seminole Study, Holiday Gift Drive info
- Lower School: Second Grade Program video and photos, First grade learns about skin, Kindergarten bakes for Salvation Army Homeless Shelter, a Spanish Thanksgiving, Fourth graders read Spanish stories to JK, Ms Diaz Leroy presents at national conference, Fall Festival photos link, Holiday Gift Drive info
- Middle School: Letter from Mrs Johnson, 3D Tim Burton Character Project, Middle School Leadership learns from Upper School Student Council, 3D Pop-up Folktales and Myths, Fair Trade poster project, Eighth graders attend Conservation Summit, Middle School summer trip to Costa Rica, Learning about Cuban tree frogs, Sixth grade Pathfinders information, a Turkey with menorah wings, Book Fair, Holiday Gift Drive info
- Upper School: GSI "Campus Conversation", Duff Goldman speaks with the Cooking Club, Alex G speaks with Middle School leadership, Liz Gonzalez visits with girls Health class, Luz N and John F sign commitments to play college sports, Interact, Grade 10 Parent Social, Holiday Gift Drive info
- Arts: Visual and Performing Arts Showcase photos and video
- Athletics: Luz N and John F sign commitments to play college sports, Undefeated Boys Varsity Soccer, Girls Varsity Basketball, Boys Varsity and JV Basketball, Wrestling, Middle School Boys Gold and Green Soccer, Middle School Girls Green and Gold Soccer results
- Service: Sophomore Megan F and junior Niomi L organize help for Philippines - Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Fall Food Drive Wraps Up
- S.P.A.: Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities (Auction, Gift Drive, Greenery), Cash for Trash
- Three Cheers For… Fourth grader Cian M and sixth grader Kaden Q!
- Admissions: Kindergarten Open House, December 4
- Advancement: Reason #6 to Give to the Annual Fund
Save the Dates
Nov 25-29: Thanksgiving Break
Nov 29: 32nd Annual Turkey Bowl
Dec 2: Booster Club Meeting, 7pm
Dec 4: Admissions Open House for Kindergarten, 8:30am
Dec 5-6: 6th Grade Pathfinders
Dec 5: 7th/8th Grade Dance, 6:30-9:30pm
Dec 9: Willis Leadership Lecture Series, 10am, JRT
Dec 11: Winter Band Concert 1:30 and 7pm, JRT
Dec 13: Holiday Gift Drive
Dec 19: 6th Gr Chorus, 2:15, JRT; Middle School Variety Show, 7pm, JRT
Dec 20: ExpSch Holiday Sing, 8:30am, JRT; Noon Dismissal (ExpSch - Gr 8)
Dec 23-Jan 4: Winter Break
Jan 6: School Resumes
Small Part of the World
The second graders took audiences on a trip around the world with their show "A Small Part of the World". Students recited poems, danced and sang traditional songs from eight different countries in six different languages! View photos and video on the Lower School page of EBytes.
Fall Festival Photos
Below is a link to the Costume Parade and posed scarecrow photos taken by Cannonfire Photography at Fall Festival. Print orders will be available for the next two weeks.
Lower School Campus Entry Access
All day until 4:00 p.m. Lower School remote entry:
1. Front Gate (First Street) “buzz” Marcia Johnston
2. Back Gate (Central Administration Building Parking Lot) “call” Donna Southard (522-2111) or request entry in the Central Administration Building
3:15 – 6:00 p.m. access:
1. At Charger Blvd. under awnings - open entry through Charger Gate
2. At Pratt Blvd. – through The Experiential School building
All other gates will be and should remain locked.
Every Friday you can get all the latest information on E-Bytes! Here's how...
- If you are not already receiving E-bytes notifications on Friday afternoons, please contact Diana Whittle at email@example.com to receive a weekly email
- On the front page of E-Bytes and in the weekly email, a list of highlights directs you to some of the most noteworthy stories of the week (above)
- Across the top of every page of E-Bytes is the main menu, directing you to Mr. Murphy's weekly letter, academic info by division, as well as arts, athletics, service and much more.
- On the right side, see back-issues - or archives - of old E-Bytes plus some popular links.
Still have questions? Have a story to submit?
Please contact Diana Whittle at firstname.lastname@example.org.