- Experiential School: Our wonderful Earth, Pond adventures, Guest experts in JK, All about bees, Another pond adventure, Banjos, Butterfly eggs, Bee geometry, Ant tunnels, Chicago babysitting, Summer camps
- Lower School: Celebrate the Arts kick-off, Author Keith Hemstreet visits to celebrate Children's Book Week, National Library Week, Second graders visit American Stage, Sawgrass Lake Park field trip, Bird watching expedition, Kindergarten Quilting Day, Communities in Spanish, First graders investigate squids, Gardening, World Language selection, Chicago babysitting, Summer camps
- Middle School: Students chosen for Word & Image art exhibit, Congrats to Mrs Brill who won fellowship for her Stop Motion Animation project, Seventh graders visits Sea Camp, Sixth grade mythological zoo - Video!, Bay grasses transplanting at McDill Air Force base, Students are negative in fifth grade math, Project Runway Paris, Microtrash challenge, Sixth grader Sophia V wins third place at FL State Science Fair, The Mind of Scientists, Summer Camps, Eco-Camp
- Upper School: Students compete at the Mu Alpha Theta state math competition, Stetson Law School Professor addresses GSI members, Willis Leadership lecture series: Sea turtle protection, Congrats to senior Alice L, winner of award for visual arts, Interact car wash, Save the dates, Test Skills summer camp
- Athletics: Congrats to girls varsity track team - District Champions! Senior Assata T selected as HomeTeam Hot Shot, The week ahead for Chargers
- Arts: Senior wins art scholarship award, Middle school students have art exhibited at Morean Art Center, Chicago the Musical coming next week!, Chicago ticket request form, Chicago babysitting service, Cultural Enrichment Program
- Tech Talk: Parents Beware! Apps & Sites every parent should know about
- Advancement: Annual Fund campaign update
- Service: Service opportunities for upper school students
- SPA: Save the Date for Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast, Sign-up Parties, Committee Nominations, Janet Root award nominations
Save the Date
- April 21-25: Celebrate the Arts Week
- April 23-26: "Chicago" Spring Musical
- April 24, 11:00am: Exp School and Lower School performance by lower school flag pole
- April 25: Grandparents/Special Friends Day, Noon Dismissal (ExpSch & LS)
Sports Jam Cancelled
As much as we were looking forward to our Sports Jam (scheduled for April 27th), we have decided to cancel it. Unfortunately, there are just too many events happening at this time of year. We hope to incorporate many of the ideas into our Spirit Night in the fall that will kick off our exciting year to come.
CHICAGO - Coming Next Week!
Our Upper School Theatre will showcase its newest cast of Broadway hopefuls in an exciting production of Chicago, the Musical on Apr. 23-26 at 7:30 p.m. in the Janet Root Theatre. The longest running American musical in Broadway history, Chicago is the ultimate tale of greed, corruption, and exploitation - set to show-stopping songs and dance moves originally created by famed choreographer Bob Fosse. The stellar ensemble cast will sparkle in numbers such as “All that Jazz” and “Razzle Dazzle”.
Totally unique to the show and the local arts community is the use of spectacular human flying sequences created by Flying by Foy, the leading theatrical flying service used in Broadway shows, Las Vegas reviews and television productions.
CHICAGO! Ticket Request Form
Click to print form.
CHICAGO! BABYSITTING SERVICE
Parents: Would you like to enjoy the Upper School production of "Chicago" without your little ones? Student babysitters will be available! Please learn more on the Arts page of Ebytes.
Summer Camp Sign-Ups
Enrollment information for summer camps, drivers ed, and test prep is online. View the catalog and registration information here.